Herelink 2.4GHz Long Range HD Video Transmission System
From Hex and ProfiCNC, the team who brought you Pixhawk and The Cube GPS system, comes an all-in-one solution for long-range HD video transmission. The Herelink HD Digital Video Transmission System.
This 2.4GHz radio controller with built-in screen allows users to get long range HD video, telemetry, and control link up to a whopping 20km. It uses the 2.4GHz band on LTE over WIFI. This allows maximum transmission distance. Purported to have a range of 20km in FCC and 12km in CE.
The large 5.5″ screen displays a multitude of control options such as live images, autopilot configuration through the native QGround control or other GCS applications based on the Mavlink system.
The Air Unit uses between 5-12v input power and has a single UART for connection to the flight controller or other Mavlink accessories. Both the Air Unit and the Radio Controller are equipped with powerful Pinecone S1 processors with 4 cores at 2.2GHz and 4 more additional cores at 1.4GHz. This allows for tons of possibilities for app usage and future development.
- All in one: Telemetry, Video, and control
- Up to 20KM in FCC mode and 12KM in CE mode
- 2.4Ghz frequency
- UART Telemetry
- RC Protocol: SBUS, iBUS, ETC.
- Mavlink compatible
- Touch screen
- HDMI input x2 for 1080P video transmission @ 60fps
- APP QGround control, and API for development.
- WIFI, Bluetooth and USB to connect with other devices
Air Unit and Controller
- Processor: SoC – Pinecone S1 AP: 4 x large core, Cortex A53, 2.2GHz 4 x small core, Cortex A53, 1.4GHz GPU: 4 core, Mali-
- T860 SDR: A7 + DSP Storage: Sky: LPDDR3: 1GB Ground: LPDDR3: 2GB Sky / Ground: EMMC: 4GB
- Transmission Distance: FCC 20km CE / SRRC 12km Image transmission delay: ≤ 110ms Image transmission: 720p@30fps 1080p@30 / 60fps transmission
- Frequency Band: 2.4GHz ISM Receive sensitivity: -99dBm@20MHz BW Interference recovery: < 1s
- Appearance: core board + video daughter board + structure of RF daughter board
- Among them, the video daughter board completes the input bridge function of theHDMI signal.
- The RF daughter board completes the function of transmitting and receiving signals
- M2 (E) connector connection between daughter board and core
- Size: 78.5x30x13mm
- Micro HDMI x 2: Input for external camera video signals
- 2 Pin interface x 1:5V-12V power input interface
- 3 Pin interface x 1:3.3V / 5V level UART interface
- 4 Pin interface x 1: Two 3.3V level RC output connectors (S.bus in phase, S.bus inverting or PPM signal output, ground terminal control)
- Micro USB x 1: for debugging upgrades, support OTG mode
- Keyhole x 1: for frequency and status reset
- Indicator x 2: used to indicate the frequency and picture status
- MMCX antenna jack x 2: used for signal transmission and ground communication
- Signal bandwidth: 20MHz / 10MHz
- Power consumption: the average power consumption of the single-sided module is less than 4W
- Housing: plastic
- Dimensions: 217 × 106.5 × 31mm (the whole machine does not contain external antenna and rocker)
- Screen: 5.46 inch, 1080P, 16 million colors, capacitive touch screen
- Audio: Built-in speaker × 1, built-in microphone × 2
- Remote control: rocker × 2, scroll wheel × 1, bottom button × 6, with backlight, top button × 1 (right)
- Communication : BT / WIFI / GPS 2.4G map transmission ground
- Indicator light: Top tri-color lamp × 2 (left, right)
- Interface: MicroUSB×1, TFlash×1 (supports maximum 64G expansion)
- Antenna: Orientation (5dBi) × 1 detachable, omnidirectional (2dBi) × 1 detachable
- Built-in wifi antenna, built-in GPS antenna, external GPS antenna interface
- Power: Built-in 4950 mAh Lipo Battery
- Charging: Support micro USB port 5v 2A current charging
- Power consumption: The average power consumption does not exceed 4W (only picture transmission work, medium screen brightness, WiFi off, GPS off)