long range transmitter 60KM D03 telemetry and radio two in one for UAV Ground Station PIX Flight Controller H840/P900 Version
long range transmitter D03 has two version, H840 is for fixed and higher frequencies. With 8 applicable frequencies, its transmission distance is further than that of P900 version. While its anti-interference capacity is weaker than that of P900, for the latter one is built with OEM module made by MICROHARD in Canada.
– D03 Transmitter: With its special dual-way design, it can address the problems of remote control and data transmission at the same time. Via its USB interface, it can be connected to your computer ground station. Through its S-bus interface, it can be connected to your remote controller.
– D03 Receiver: It is built with TTL and S-BUS dual interfaces. It can transmit data to your flight controller via TTL port. It can transmit your remote controller’s signal via S-bus port, or directly carry out mount control tasks, ensuring safer flights.
– DSSS Technology: Featuring amazing anti-interference ability and lower power consumption, the small and light system is ideal for UAV, NLOS data transmission, and control system.
– Premium Material: Its strong housing is made of CNC aluminum alloy, which is hard enough to keep the interior parts well protected.
– 360deg Rotatable Antenna: Outstanding antenna is for powerful and stable performance.
– Industrial Transmission Module: The compact and amazing transmission module improves its overall capacity.
– Indicator Lights: Every indicator stands for one specific function.
– Working Frequency: 820-845MHz
– Operating Current: 500mA (12V Power Supply)
– Power: Adjustable 100mW-1W
– Voltage of Power Supply: DC 7.4V-12V
– Transmission Speed: Maximum 1000kbps
– Transmission Distance: 5-60KM (It depends on the environment)
– Serial Baud Rate: Default 115200 (Adjustable)
– Input: 1-CH TTL Input; 1-CH S-bus Input
– Size: 53 x 40 x 14mm (L*W*H)
– Weight: 43g
– 1 x Transmitter
– 1 x Receiver
– 2 x Antennas
– 3 x Cables
– 1 x Retail Box