T20 GCS All in one Handhold FPV Portable Ground Station 8 inch IPS Dual System integrated link remote control system for UAV & drone
T20 GCS is our next generation All-in-one portable ground station. Its a water, sun & shock resistant handheld ground station that integrates an industrial-grade computer with dual system (Windows or Android) and an integrated link remote control system.
The transmitter can be used to control the aircraft or a gimbal with real-time flight and remote status feedback, route planning, and other functions.
The dual-system platform supports most of the ground station software on the market. The industrial grade computer and military grade transmission links not only ensure the safety and stability of the aircraft,but also are simple to operate and easy to carry.
Instead of the traditional ground station system, the T20 aims to create a professional unmanned aerial vehicle remote control system that integrates the stability of the digital radio station with the simplicity and portability of the remote control, complemented by industrial computer systems. The T20 can provide 30KM of control and data transmission. The convenient development of the industrial tablet can provide more functions for users, providing convenience and ease of use for outdoor work and testing.
– Channel: 14-CH
– Communications Frequency: 840MHz/900MHz
– Effective Distance: 5-30km for R20 Receiver
– RF Power: 1W (Adjustable)
– Remote Control Delay: 10ms
– Duration Time: 3 Hours for Full-load
– Dimensions: 300 x 160 x 40mm (L*W*H)
– Net Weight: about 1000g
– Computer System: for Windows 10 and Android 5.1
– Display Screen: 8 Inch Industrial Touch Screen + 320ccd/Visible Screen in Sunlight
– Resolution: 1280 x 720
– Processor: Intel Cherry Trail Z8350
– Memory: 2GB/4GB DDR3
– Storage Capacity: 32GB/64GB
– External Ports: USB3.0, 3G Slot, TF card
– Working Temperature: -10℃ to 60℃
R20 Data Receiver:
– Working Frequency: 820-845MHz
– RC Distance: 5-30km (Depends on the environment)
– Serial Ports: 1-CH TTL
– S-BUS Output: 1-CH S-BUS
– Power Supply: 7.4-12V
– Working Current: 300mA (12V Power Supply)
– Power: 0.1-1W
– Antenna: 2dB
– Serial port baud rate: 115200 (Adjustable)
– Working Temperature: -10℃ to 50℃
Note: T20 GCS not include R20 Data Receiver . R20 data receiver need to order independent.