72L agriculture spraying drone
72L spraying drone can spray orchards through intelligent control. The device can operate autonomously through flight control navigation, and the operator can grasp the current status and progress of spraying at any time through the display. 72L spraying drone accelerates the formation of an aerosol stream by airflow, which increases the penetration of medicine drops to a certain extent, saving labor costs and labor intensity while being more human.
1. 72L spraying drone is not restricted by terrain and height. It takes off from the field to implement crop operations.
2. Handheld ground station equipment can be used for operation. 72L spraying drone uses long-distance remote control operation and flight control navigation autonomous operation function. Before spraying operations, map the route of the map and enter it into the internal control system of the ground station. With the spraying device, the spraying operation is completed autonomously.
3. While the aircraft is spraying, the progress of the spraying operation can be observed in real time through the display interface of the handheld ground station.
4. The higher and more uniform the coverage density of the spray solution on the unit area, the better the control effect.
5. The spray drop test of liquid medicine reflects an advantage of the loss of pesticides by spraying with drone. When the liquid spray drops out from the sprayer, It is accelerated by the downward airflow of the 4 rotors to form an aerosol stream, which directly increases the penetration of the medical liquid mist droplets to the crops, reduces the degree of pesticide loss, and the chemical liquid deposition amount and medical liquid coverage are better than conventional Therefore, the control effect is better than traditional, and it can also prevent pesticides from causing pollution to the soil.
|Model||72L spraying drone|
|Product material||Aviation carbon fiber + aviation aluminum|
|Product expansion size||3920*3920*930mm|
|Product folding size||1050*900*2100mm|
|Maximum takeoff weight||147KG|
|Aircraft medicine box capacity||72L|
|Flight altitude||≤30 meters|
|Fly time(unloaded)||20~25 minutes|
|Fly time(loaded)||6~13 minutes when fully loaded|
|Flight speed||1-10 m / sec|
|Structure life span||≥10 years|
|Spray width||8-15 meters|
|Hovering in the air||Hovering in any direction|
|Spray flow||3-5L/min water pump adjustable|
|Spray system||Imported high pressure anti-floating atomizing nozzle|
|Atomization point size||60~500μm|
|Fly control||Industrial Version GPS and Controller|
|Motor speed||5000 rpm|
|Safe takeoff and landing wind speed||≤5|
|Power system||50.4V power polymer computer battery|