Miniature UAV Gimbal HD and thermal camera IR
MGH-IR-10X UAV Gimbal is a small USV EO/IR thermal camera adopting 2-axis stabilized platform with high accuracy. Built-in 10× continuous zooming 1080p HD day light camera and uncooled thermal camera with 35m lens, it is mainly used for USV to search, observe and track targets on land or at sea, to satisfy the navigation, reconnaissance and other application demands. It is compact in structure and highly cost-effective, which has been widely applied not only in helicopters, UAVs, unmanned airships, but also on vessels and vehicles. It is comparatively small and light dual-sensor EO/IR thermal camera in current domestic Chinamarket.
1) IR+ HD daylight camera support surveillance at day & night
2) 2-axis (horizontal and pitch) image stabilization fulfils the seamless surveillance covering
3) Wireless digital transmission technology enables the ground station to control gimbal’s working mode and status as well as real-time return of videos and images from gimbal to ground station.
4) Standard communication interface facilitates communication with UAVs, helicopters carriers and easy installation and debugging.
5) Small size, light weight, compact structure, high adaptability, low power dissipation and cost-effective.
6) Image processing board (video tracking board) realizes the real-time target tracking, and support manual tracking, auto-tracking and target locking.
7) Ground control terminal can control various working modes and status of the electro-optical thermal camera system.