hybrid drone generator for building big delivery drone solution 100KGS take off weight
hybrid drone generator FD23K generator is a high efficiency generator designed for multicopters. FD23K generator is only 39.5kgs which is much lighter than any other generators that produce continuous power output of generator is 23000w. An internal combustion engine consumes gasoline and spins a generator to ensure a 88.8V output. Besides this, a 24S lipo battery package is also needed to be installed onboard to offer emergency back-up power for quick climbing and quick maneuvering. With this generator, the max take-off weight can reach 100kg(according to your power system), and the max flight time is about 3 hours. As for the fuel, the auto gasoline is available. When the generator running, its noise level is about 80 dBA. But the noise has no effect if you talk 10 meters away from the drone. We also provide the silencer if you need which could reduce the noise to 60 dBA.
Also maintenance is necessary for FD23K to keep its high performance. The maintenance cycle is 100 hours. And we will also provide the accessories for generator maintenance.
Applicable models: Multirotors
Max take-off weight: 100kg
Power voltage: 24S
Fuel consumption: 17.5L/H
Working Temperature: -20℃-40℃
Theoretical ceiling (Altitude): 1000m
Fuel ratio: 0-5 hours 25:1; after 5 hours 50:1 (95# gasoline, FD grade 2T engine oil)
1. Integrated design of Start up and power generation,and the air start function can be realized without relying on external starting equipment.
2. The one-piece design allows for easy suspension in all types of Frame kit and a variety of mission load suspensions on the bottom.
3. No need charge preparation time, no complicated ignition action, it can quickly perform tasks.
4. The backup battery can provide power for emergency short-range return or forced landing in an emergency.
5. For light load service, additional fuel tanks can be added to expanded to flight time to 3 hours.
6. Quick and easy engine installation method, conveneient to replace and maintain.